Car cleaning is something that needs to be done on regular basis. Using the right combination of tools and products can help your car look clean and protected. For getting started, we have chosen the best products for you that can make up your whole car-washing procedure using no water. Yes, you heard it right!
What you will need?
Let’s disclose the two amazing items you need to complete your waterless car wash procedure:
First you need to pre-rinse your vehicle for a better performance. EvoWash Clean Spray can be used on all kind of surfaces. You’ll need to work your way from the top of the vehicle downwards.
You should follow this order to clean your vehicle more effectively:
- Top Half of Doors
- Lower Half of Doors
- Bumpers and Grill
Steps to follow:
- Fold the towel in such a way that you get total 8 sides for cleaning.
- Apply EvoWash Clean Spray liberally to the surface. Let the product dwell there for 15-30 seconds for a better result and breaking down the contaminants.
- Spray a few squirts of Waterless Car Wash directly onto the towel. This will help add a bit of lubricity and cleaning power.
- Swipe gently with the towel across the car. Wipe from the front to the back in straight lines.
- Flip the towel to a cleaner side and continue to wipe the panel clean.
- Continue same pattern around the vehicle, carrying out the procedure in small sections.
- Once the towel becomes soiled, switch to the other towel.
- Stop cleaning once you get the desired results.
- You can wash and reuse these towels later-on.